I’ll explain all you need to know to get started with Vudu on FireStick in this comprehensive guide. All Vudu on amazon fire stick models are supported by these instructions: Fire TV 4K, Fire TV Lite, Fire TV 2nd Gen, Fire TV Cube, and more.
To rent or purchase digital versions of movies, TV series, and other films, Vudu is a streaming service and online video shop established in the United States. Vudu is different from other streaming services since there is no monthly cost required. You only pay for the content you really see. Movie and television programme fans will like the extensive selection here. The movie is available for digital purchase or rental. Prices vary based on the kind of material and the quality of the broadcast (HD or SD).
In addition to its paid services, Vudu offers a wealth of free, ad-supported media. It has a wide variety of genres represented by its many films and television series.
How to Join VUDU on Firestick?
If you want to watch movies and TV shows online using Vudu, you’ll need to sign up for an account. While signing up, though, you won’t be pressured to purchase a membership. The Vudu service is not a subscription-based model, but rather a renting business.
- To join up, go to Vudu’s official website vudu.com/start.
- To create a new account, fill out the form on the registration page with the following information.
- To proceed, click Sign Up. You may also join up using your Facebook or Walmart account, if you have one.
- Following that, you will be prompted to provide your billing information. However, you are not required to do so at this time. You may finish it later.
- You are not being charged at this time. You are only charged when you make a transaction. You may pay with your credit card, PayPal, or a Vudu Gift Card.
- Enter your billing address and press the Continue button. Click I’ll do this later to input the billing details later.
How to Install Vudu on a FireStick
This section is split into three sections. Each segment has its own set of instructions. Here’s what we’ll do:
- Install the Downloader application.
- Allow Unknown Sources installation
- Using the Downloader app, install Vudu on FireStick.
1. Install the Downloader application
Despite the fact that Vudu is a legal service, it is not accessible for download via the Amazon App Store. As a result, we sideloaded it onto our FireStick. The Downloader app is required to sideload applications. That’s why we’re doing it first. The Amazon Store now sells Downloaders.
Follow our How to Sideload Apps on FireStick article to learn more about the Downloader app.
The fast steps are as follows:
- On the FireStick’s home screen, choose Find in the center bar, as seen in the figure below.
- Next, choose Search.
- Using the on-screen keyboard, look up the Downloader app.
- In the search results, choose Downloader.
2. Allow Unknown Sources Installation
I have informed you that Vudu can’t be purchased via the Amazon website. It’ll be tacked on the side.
In order to sideload an app, you must enable the installation of programmes from Unknown Sources for that specific app. When it comes to apps, we use Downloader.
Take the following steps:
- To access the FireStick’s configuration menu, choose the gear/cog symbol located in the center of the screen.
- Just tap My Fire TV!
- Options for Developers have opened.
- To allow the installation of previously unidentified applications, select this option.
- Find the Downloader programme and toggle its switch to the “ON” position.
- As a result, the Downloader software can set up Vudu on the FireStick.
3. Install Vudu on your FireStick device.
To install Vudu APK on FireStick, follow the instructions below.
- Hold down the Home button on your FireStick remote and choose Apps from the popup menu.
- Open the Downloader app by clicking on it.
- Ignore any instructions that appear (on the first run).
- In the empty URL box, click.
- Enter the following URL: reviewdork.com, This is the website that has the Vudu APK for FireStick.
- Press the GO button.
- Scroll down to the Vudu icon.
- Next, click Download Installation File.
- Wait for the Vudu APK to download to your FireStick. This might take a few moments.
- Install should be selected.
- Allow for the installation of the Vudu FireStick app. This will take just a few seconds.
- When you see this window, click Done.
- To delete the Vudu APK that we downloaded before, click Delete.
- You’ve already downloaded the app. The file is useless. Its removal would save up space on your device.
- Click Delete one more.
- Vudu has been successfully installed on FireStick.
How to Activate Vudu on the FireStick?
- Click the 3-dot symbol in the centre bar of the home screen to access Vudu or any other loaded app on Amazon FireStick.
- Alternatively, hold down the Home button on your FireStick remote until the following window appears. Now, choose Apps.
- Navigate to the Vudu icon and click it. Click to launch the app.
- You may add Vudu to your FireStick’s home screen for easy access.
- On the remote, press the 3-line menu button. On the right, click Move in the popup box.
- Now, using the remote navigation buttons, drag the Vudu icon to any position in the top row. This ensures that it displays on the home screen.
- This is what the Vudu app looks like the first time you launch it.
- An Activation code will appear on TV Screen.
- Visit vudu.com/start and enter the Activation code.
- If you haven’t already, sign up by clicking Sign Up or using the browser approach described previously in this article.
- Sign in to begin using the app.
Note: You may browse the app and examine the material by clicking Browse. However, in order to stream, you must first join up and then sign in.
- You may now log in with your Vudu or Walmart.com account.
- Enter your account information and then click Continue.
- This prompt should now appear. Select Browse Vudu.
- The Vudu FireStick app’s home screen looks like this.
- On the left, you can see the many categories, such as My Vudu, Home, Fee, Deals, TV, Movie Genres, TV Genres, and more.
- You may explore the material by selecting a category.
- You may begin watching right now. However, keep in mind that you will need to provide your payment information before completing any transactions.
If you want to watch Vudu on your FireStick, just do what we said above. But before you do that, you must first register for the service. You’ll also need to provide your payment information upon signup or shortly afterwards if you plan on accessing any premium content. Free content is abundant on Vudu as well.