Visit paramountplus.com/activate on your browser. Enter the Paramount Plus activation code from your TV screen. Click Next, Enter Paramount Account Login details. Click Activate and Start Watching on Paramount Plus on your device.
Viacom CBS’s on-demand streaming service, Paramount Plus and Paramount Network, provide two distinct ways for customers to access Paramount content online and on their smart TVs. If you are a Paramount Plus member and are having trouble activating your account on your streaming devices, this article will show you how to do it on all supported platforms. Like the Paramount Network, Paramount Plus does not function with Samsung Smart TVs, unlike the Paramount Network. Consider our post on how to activate Paramount Network using the Paramount Network activation code on the activation page, paramountnetwork.com/activate.
In order to use Paramount Plus, you’ll need the activation code that was produced by your smart TV. Activating ParamountPlus requires a one-time use of an expiration code provided by the Paramount Plus app. When it comes to the activation code for Paramount plus, it varies from device to device. For your streaming devices, we’ll show you how to create the Paramount Plus activation code using a more detailed way right here.
What is an activation code for Paramount Plus?
All supported streaming devices need a Paramount plus activation code to be activated. The activation code may be used on as many devices as you’d like. In order to use the on-demand streaming service on their smart TV, all Paramount plus-supported devices have a code. Your smart TV must have an activation code before the Paramount plus app can work. All compatible devices will be able to use the Paramount plus app with this activation code.
How do I Activate Paramount Plus?
To Activate Paramount Plus app on your Smarts T,V you’ll need the Paramount Plus activation code for Smart TV. Before you may use the Paramount plus app on your TV, you must first create the Paramount Plus activation for usage on paramountplus.com/activate on the Paramount plus app.
To link their Paramount Plus account with their smart TV [Apple TV, LG smart TV, Samsung smart TV, Vizio smart TV] and other streaming devices such as Roku, PS4, Firestick and Xbox game console, all Paramount Plus supported devices require the activation code to be used on Paramountplus.com/activate. Since we’re focused on how to activate Paramount Plus on the smart TV, we’ll go through the essential needs here to make sure everything runs properly.
How do I Activate Paramount Plus on Roku?
Users of Roku may download and activate Paramount Plus on their Roku device by following the instructions below.
- Press the “Home” button on your remote control to turn on your Roku streaming device.
- To choose a streaming channel, go to “Streaming Channel” on the homepage’s left side and click “OK.”
- Search for “Paramount+” in the Search Box and choose it from the results.
- “Paramount Plus” is now available. “Add Channel” on your Roku will allow you to download, install, and add the Paramount Plus app.
- Once you’ve added the Paramount Plus app to your Roku channel, you’ll see a “OK” button in the pop-up window.
- Take a look at your Roku Channel and open the Paramount Plus app.
- Use the “Sign In” button on the TV to log into your account and take note of the “Roku Activation Code for Paramount Plus.”
- A web browser [phone or computer (Windows or Mac)] may be used to access paramountplus.com/roku.
- Activate your Roku device with the activation code provided by Paramount Plus.
- Install the Roku activation code by clicking “Activate” and the instructions will be removed.
After following the instructions above, you will be able to watch all of your Paramount Plus plan content on your Roku.
How do I Activate Paramount Plus on Android TV?
The following instructions will walk you through the process of setting up Paramount Plus on your Android TV device.
- Turn on your set-top box and establish an internet connection.
- Open the Google Play store app by navigating there.
- Use the search box to look for the “Paramount Plus” app.
- Click the “Install” button to get the app on your Android TV box.
- To sign in to your Paramount Plus account, open the Paramount Plus app and pick the option to sign in.
- You’ll see a message on the TV screen that reads, “activate paramount plus code for Android TV box.”
- Enter https://www.paramountplus.com/androidtv into a web browser.
- To activate your Android TV, enter the activation code and select the “Activate” option.
- Use your Paramount Plus username and password to log in, or the network of your TV provider if you prefer that option.
The Paramount Plus activation code will instantly vanish from your TV screen, allowing you to begin streaming your entertainment to your home TV box.
How do I Activate Paramount Plus on Fire Stick?
To get your Paramount Network FireStick up and running, just follow these simple instructions:
- Open the top menu of your Fire Stick and choose applications from the drop-down list.
- Find the app by browsing the available categories.
- Open it by clicking on the symbol after finding it.
- Take the GET option. It’s ready to be downloaded. Take your time and wait for the download to finish.
- Select Open, and everything is set to go.
- From the app store, choose a TV-capable device to use.
- You’ll see a code for activation on the screen.
- Open a web browser and go to paramountnetwork.com/activate.
- The activation code must be entered.
- Make an account with the cable or satellite company that provides you with television service.
How do I Activate Paramount Plus on Xbox?
Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S are all supported by the Paramount Plus on-demand streaming service. With the Paramount Plus activation code and www.paramountplus.com/activate/xbox, you may use any Xbox series to activate the Paramount Plus.
- Make sure you have the “Paramount+” software installed on your console by going to the Xbox app store.
- Install the Paramount Plus app, and then launch it.
- Select “Sign-in Options” from the “Settings” menu.
- Sign in to Paramountplus.com by clicking “Sign in >>”
- Use the activation code shown on the screen and on the website to activate your Xbox with the specified activation code.
- Visit https://paramountplus.com/activate/xbox on a browser on your phone or PC.
- Enter the Xbox activation code shown on your TV screen and press “Activate.”.”
Activating your Paramount Plus account will now instantly reload the activation code page and https://paramountplus.com/activate/xbox.
Paramount Plus content may be activated on your Firestick by entering the activation code found in the box or by going to https://paramountplus.com/activate/firestick. To activate Paramount Plus on your smart and streaming device, you will need to use the Paramount Plus activation code found on https://paramountplus.com/activate.